Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Starting by Popular Request

I've been a *nix sysadmin for 8 years now. Damn, has it been that long? :)

Along the way I've learned a lot, and continue to learn and discover new tools that make my life easier.

I'm a devout fan of Open Source Software and have discovered, that you can find virtually any open source tool that rivals or exceeds its commercial equivalent. Network security and testing is another one of my main interests, which often overlaps with the above, so hopefully I can mesh the two.

On the same premise, I love to share information which I find with my colleagues. Since they're probably getting tired of me spamming that with that information, I decided to start this blog. Let's hope I have time to update it, and that others find it useful.

2 comments:

Lio said...

So, this is true. The world domination goes on !

Tibor Incze said...

Hehe. If everyone tunes in and shares their ideas/experiences, yes it will! Long live OSS!!